Dru Yoga Therapy Course format
The Dru Yoga therapy training course consists of 10 non-residential modules, each module being roughly 2 months apart.
- Will consist of a comprehensive syllabus of ten, 3-day modules beginning in March 2017.
- You will have access to a range of material to support your learning during the course.
- Modules will be roughly two months apart
- You have to complete five therapeutic case studies during the course, and will receive guidance to help you.
- You have to complete several, shorter assignments, and background reading from recommended texts.
- You have to attend three yoga therapy sessions with one of the tutors
- You have to attend timetabled yoga therapy clinics at our centre in the Midlands, or in North Wales.
The course will be delivered by a wide range of tutors, each with their own special interest in yoga therapy.